Dental veneers can conceal and cover dental damage. Dental veneers are highly advanced services of cosmetic dentistry designed to vastly improve the look of your teeth by placing a small, customizable shell on the fronts of teeth for an enhanced appearance of your smile. Dental veneers can be used for a single irregular tooth or used for every single tooth to achieve a complete smile makeover. Listed below are some of the wonderful benefits you might expect with a set of dental veneers:
– Dental veneers, specifically porcelain veneers, are designed to be highly effective at withstanding the effects of stains and discolorations.
– Some minor forms of malocclusions can be corrected and concealed with dental veneer treatments.
– Dental veneers are designed to take teeth that may have been damaged or broken, and restore their look so they can continue to make your smile shine.
– Take care of your dental veneers, as a single veneer can potentially serve you well for over a decade.
– With dental veneers, a damaged smile can be corrected into a movie-star quality smile, including changes to its size, shape, and color.
If you are looking to improve your smile with dental veneers or any other procedure at Northridge Dental LLC, you are welcome to book an appointment with Dr. Timothy Dinkelman and our team at our dentist office in Lincoln, Nebraska. We can be reached at 402-477-1177. Broken smiles can be fixed, so feel free to come see us today.