A crown is a type of dental restoration that completely encases a significantly damaged or decayed tooth. Your experienced dentist, Dr. Dinkelman, may recommend a dental crown in order to improve the function, health, and appearance of your smile. A dental crown can be used to:
- Repair a tooth that is severely decayed or damaged
- Support a dental bridge
- Complete a dental implant
- Strengthen a weakened or fractured tooth
- Protect a tooth following root canal therapy
- Enhance the beauty of your smile
Dental crowns are designed to look, feel, and function just like natural teeth. We invite you to visit our dental office in Lincoln, Nebraska today for more information on dental crowns and to schedule your individual consultation. We look forward to improving your smile!