Are you missing one or more permanent teeth? Do you yearn to have an attractive, fully functional smile once again? Ask Dr. Timothy Dinkelman how a dental implant in Lincoln, Nebraska, can help you.
A dental implant is a restoration that replaces both the root and the crown of a missing tooth. Dental implants are made up three parts. A titanium screw, called an implant, is placed into the jawbone, where it fuses with the bone. In this way, the dental implant becomes a permanent part of your smile. A porcelain dental crown is placed on top of the implant screw. An abutment connects these two pieces.
There are many perks to choosing dental implants for your smile. Dental implants:
– Do not require the alteration of healthy teeth
– Restore the ability to eat and speak properly
– Restore the beauty of your smile
– Are very durable and can last for years, or even a lifetime
– Can restore your ability to eat and speak properly
We encourage you to call Northridge Dental LLC at 402-477-1177 today if you have questions about dental implants and to schedule your next appointment with our dentist. Dr. Timothy Dinkelman will help determine if a dental implant is the correct choice for your smile.